segunda-feira, 10 de maio de 2010

Empire State Of Mind



Yeah, I'm ma up at Brooklyn / Now I'm down in Tribecca / Right next to DeNiro / But I'll be hood forever / I'm the new Sinatra /
And since I made it here / I can make it anywhere / Yeah they love me everywhere / I used to cop in Harlem / All of my Dominicans / Right there up on Broadway / Brought me back to that McDonald's

Took it to my stash spot / 5-60 State street / Catch me in the kitchen like a Simmons whipping Pastry / Cruising down 8th street / Off white Lexus / Driving so slow but BK is from Texas / Me I'm up at Bed Study / Home of that boy Biggie /
Now I live on billboard / And I brought my boys with me / Say what up to Ty Ty, still sipping Mai-tai / Sitting court side Knicks and Nets give me high fives / N-gga I be Spiked out, I can trip a referee / Tell by my attitude that I most definitely from

[Alicia Keys:] In New York / Concrete jungle where dreams are made of / There's nothing you can't do / Now you're in New York / These streets will make you feel brand new / The lights will inspire you / Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York /

[Jay-Z:] I made you hot nigga / Catch me at the X with OG at a Yankee game / Shit I made the Yankee hat more famous than a yankee can / You should know I bleed Blue, but I ain't a crip tho / But I got a gang of niggas walking with my clique though /
Welcome to the melting pot / Corners where we selling rocks / Afrika bambaataa shit / Home of the hip hop / Yellow cap, gypsy cap, dollar cab, holla back / For foreigners it aint fitted they forgot how to act / 8 million stories out there and their naked /

Cities is a pity half of y'all won't make it / Me I gotta plug Special Ed and I got it made / If Jeezy's paying LeBron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade / 3 dice cee-lo / 3 card Monte / Labor day parade, rest in peace Bob Marley / Statue of Liberty, long live the World trade / Long live the king yo / I'm from the empire state that's

[Repeat Chorus:]

[Jay-Z:] Lights is blinding / Girls need blinders / So they can step out of bounds quick / The side lines is blind with casualties / Who sipping life casually, then gradually become worse / Don't bite the apple Eve / Caught up in the in crowd / Now your in-style / And in the winter gets cold en vogue with your skin out / The city of sin is a pity on a whim / Good girls gone bad, the cities filled with them / Mami took a bus trip and now she got her bust out / Everybody ride her, just like a bus route /
Hail Mary to the city your a Virgin / And Jesus can't save you life starts when the church ends,

Came here for school, graduated to the high life / Ball players, rap stars, addicted to the limelight / MDMA got you feeling like a champion / The city never sleeps better slip you a Ambient

[Repeat Chorus:]

[Alicia Keys:] One hand in the air for the big city / Street lights, big dreams all looking pretty / No place in the World that can compare / Put your lighters in the air, everybody say yeah / Come on, come / Yeah

[Repeat Chorus:]

Um comentário:

Ana Beatriz Camargo disse...

Pior que chiclete quando gruda no cabelo o refrão dessa música, conhevenhamos? :)

A Estátua da Liberdade no piano da Alicia Keys é um charme, fala sério. Eu quero um piano assim. Prontofalei! Rsrsrsrs...


Beijão!